With all major operating systems and devices.
You and your customers' privacy will never be compromised.
Free support for your shop.
Mon – Sat, 6:00am – 9:00pm.
Saving Your Shop More Than Time
We believe in value. The Omnique shop management system was designed by shop owners just like you to maximize both efficiency and profitability.
We don’t put a price on your success. Like another tool in your box, Omnique is proven to be fast, flexible, and will enable you to grow as your needs change.
- Custom packages available
- Never pay for features you won't use
- Add more features as your business grows
Tech Meets Tough
A shop management software for today's busy shop. As today's shop technology changes, so must your shop management software. Omnique provides you the additional tools needed to support your growing auto repair shop.
Here to make your life a little bit easier. Omnique was created with a purpose. We give you the ability to create an estimate, order the necessary parts, and schedule an appointment in less than 90 seconds flat.
- Integrate with your local parts suppliers
- Quickly access labor time estimates
- Build custom canned jobs
- Access your shop from anywhere
Do more work. Manage less. Omnique shop management software technology uses the latest cloud technology to connect your entire team. Whether you own one shop or 100, Omnique will alllow your service advisors, technicians, and back-office to access real time data on demand.
Allow the Omnique shop management software to become your IT manager. We have the experience, knowledge and understanding of the tools you need to help you manage your shop your way.
Separate user log-ins for multiple levels of security. Customize your employees' access so they only use the features they need.
All you need is an internet connection, and you will always be connected to your shop with real-time information.
Omnique stores your data on a secured server and has off-site backup so your data always stays protected.
Version 4.2.6085Monday, August 29, 2016
- Daily Sales Report – Fixed Ticket Average column to display a correct ticket average.
- Fixed an issue with Invoice Date Range Sales Summary Report where rows were being duplicated if multiple techs were assigned to a ticket.
- Numerous Version 5 additions including Drag and Drop functionality for parts and packages!
VERSION v4.2.5694Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- New Feature - Added the ability to reverse a ROA Payment
- Expanded the Hours report to show Tech Efficiency, Proficiency and Productivity
- Fixed an issue where ROA payments were not being applied to the Daily Closeout
4.2.5360Friday, September 5, 2014
- Added finance charge feature to Accounts Receivable
- Charge Accounts can also have credit applied
- Prompt for existing estimate – When creating an Estimate Omnique will prompt if there’s an existing Estimate. Number of days can be set on the Shop Profile.